Last updated: February 12th 2019
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 12th 2019.
Our data protection policy and procedures are governed by the Data Protection Act 1998 and, from 25th May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
When using the Website, personal data may be collected from you in various ways, for example:
1. Data about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Website (these are data about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site). This data is collected through the use of Google Analytics.
2. When you voluntarily provide your email address through the subscription feature.
We use this data to understand your need and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the Website or improve our products and services. This is done through the third-party Google Analytics (Google Inc.) which is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
– We may disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors, clients and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying data.
– To contact you directly via the email address you provided on the website. We will not use this data to contact you with regards to anything other than our service offering and this data will not be disclosed to any third party unless you have given your consent to such disclosure.
Owner and Data Controller:
Yazhan Ltd, trading as Shola Kitchen
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Shola Karachi Kitchen
Unit 6, Media Works
White City Place